17. März 2012

Again!

Haha, I actually have things to post lately... Wow!

I went to Düsseldorf on my own today. I simply was in the right mood to style myself and walk around for a bit. While I was waiting for the bus to come, our sexy postman (lol) walked by and didn't greet the old ladies standing around there as well... but he did greet me. With the brightest smile and a long long look at my direction.


Today's outfit. Actually really simple.
Shoes: Deichmann
Leggins: H&M
Shorts: Esprit
Shirt: New Yorker
Cardigan: Gina Tricot



I finally cut my fringe again. It was about time.

So I went to Immermannstreet at first (as always), looked through the Japanese shops and bought an onigiri with seaweed/soysauce and a package of udon. Then I went to H&M and got those shoes.



After that I visited Annika at Mayersche. I'm glad I got to know her. We always sit next to each other at school. She's awesome to get along with. At first I wanted to have a coffee at World Café, then I wanted to go to TenTen but then I went into the new Bubble Tea store 'Sphere'. I really liked it there.



Interior!



My Bubble Tea.. and one of the onigiri I bought at the other shop. I actually just placed it there for the photo.. I ate it at home. When I was just walking down the stairs to leave 재미없어 by BIGBANG started playing. This just made it PERFECT. I'm definitely coming back.



Tamago/soysauce onigiri! ♥ (Urgh.. I need to fix my nails.)



We finally got our tickets for the 1. FCK soccer game in Leverkusen. I'm going there with my cousin. She's a huge fan of 1. FCK and in mid April she'll come here and stay one week at my flat. I'm really looking forward to having her around here.

2 Kommentare:

  1. long time no see~
    the shoes look great and your new profile picture is cute!
    i'd love to have some bubble tea too..
    i heard the weather in deutschland is not so good this week
    so don't catch a cold :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, dear.
      You have to come here and have some bubble tea ♥

      I've already catched one. But that's fine.. it's almost over.

      Löschen